Lighthouse Financial Planning currently have the following vacancy:
Client Services Administrator/Paraplanner
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team to provide administrative support to our two Financial Advisers. The role is on a permanent basis with part time hours being offered. Full time hours would be considered for the right candidate. You will be working in a close-knit team of four Administrators and two Financial Advisers.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To prepare files for client meetings, including valuations of investments and supporting compliance documents.
- Processing New Business applications.
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge.
- Meeting work task deadlines.
- Organising client appointments for the Financial Planners.
- Managing client databases to ensure records are kept up to date.
- Preparing recommendations as directed by the Financial Planners and writing Financial Suitability Reports.
- Preparing client letters.
- Supporting the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet our Client needs and objectives.
- Answering the telephones and dealing with client enquiries.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in an administrative role within an IFA practice.
- Be able to work as part of a team but complete tasks independently.
- Have good written and verbal skills.
- Be reliable and have a flexible approach to working.
- Have good IT skills with knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Have good numeracy skills.
- A competitive salary, dependant on experience of the candidate.
- Inclusion into the company’s bonus scheme.
- 22 days holiday pro-rata depending on hours, plus Bank Holidays. In addition to these days our office is currently closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Inclusion into the company Pension Scheme with employer contributions of 3% of qualifying salary.